The PIC32MZ Embedded Connectivity with Floating Point Unit (EF) Family Starter Kit provides a low-cost method for the development and testing of USB and Ethernet-based applications with PIC32MZ EF family devices. It can be used as a stand-alone board, or mounted onto the Multimedia Expansion Board II or PIC32 I/O Expansion Board. Demonstration projects for this board are included in the MPLAB Harmony Framework.
This board has an on-board programmer/debugger. No external programmer/debugger (e.g. ICD3) is required.
There are two versions of this board. They are identical with one exception:
- The PIC32MZ Embedded Connectivity with FPU (EF) Starter Kit uses PIC32MZ2048EFH144.
- The PIC32MZ Embedded Connectivity with FPU (EF) Starter Kit with Crypto Engine uses PIC32MZ2048EFM144
Note: The Crypto version requires extra buyer ID verification steps and may not be available in every country.
- Two Mini-B USB ports
- One for debugging
- One for USB to UART or I2C™ communications
- Standard-A USB port for the embedded host
- Micro-AB USB Host/Device/OTG port
- The PHY daughter board features an RJ-45 Ethernet port for network connectivity
RJ-11 to 50 mil ICSP Adaptor
Buy here >