MPLAB® Mindi™ Welcome Page
After MPLAB® MINDI™ Simulator launches, the Welcome Page is shown (see Figure 1). There are several quick links for the following actions:
- Create New/Open: Open or create a new schematic for SIMPLIS or SIMetrix from scratch.
- Application Schematics: Browse existing application schematics by category.
- Recent Schematics: Open recent schematics.
- MPLAB® MINDI™ Support: Get help or more application schematics from Microchip.
To launch the Mindi Analog Simulator, click Start in Windows® Start Menu. MPLAB Mindi 8.00 appears in the Start Menu. Click MPLAB Mindi 8.00.
MPLAB Mindi File View
The existing directory structure contains the application schematics which can also be displayed through the File View tab. You can easily navigate this directory structure to any schematic files.
MPLAB Mindi Recent Schematics
The recently opened schematics can be found in Recent Schematics (see Figure 2).
MPLAB Mindi Application Schematics
Application Schematics are located in bottom right of the Welcome Page. You will see categories such as Battery Management, Linear Amplifiers, MOSFET and Motor Drivers, Power Management, and Power Switches.
Clicking on Linear Amplifiers in the Application Schematics, the Linear Amplifiers page appears (see Figure 3). The introduction of the Linear Amplifier category and the associated schematics can be found here.
- You can easily navigate through the directory structure using the Welcome Page breadcrumbs by clicking on a directory in the Application Schematics frame.