The Code Profiling Graph Window will appear displaying the time spent in each function for the entire simulation period.
The X-axis “Time (mS)” shows the profile time (in milliseconds) for the entire sample session
The "Y-axis - "Duration ms" shows the time spent in each instance of a function call. The functions are color coded in the graph with the legend at the bottom of the graph
To move left and right through the data on the Time axis, use:
- The “Pan Graph” slider
- <Ctrl> + click on mouse (on Windows and Linux OS systems)
- <Apple> + click on the mouse (on Mac OS systems)
ZoomingEnsure magnifying glass icon is selected:
- Click and drag with your mouse to zoom in.
- Right click on the graph, click on Zoom In or Zoom Out, and select an axes on which to zoom.
- Use the mouse wheel to zoom on the Time axis and <Ctrl> + mouse wheel to zoom on the Duration axis.
Reset the zoom by clicking Reset Zoom.
Data Point Values
The graph allows the the user the ability to specific time intervals manually. To do this first ensure magnifying glass icon is NOT selected then click and drag with the mouse to measure a time interval.