MPLAB X IDE will automatically use the default configuration settings for you. The information shown below is only needed if you want to modify the default settings.
The MPLAB X IDE allows you to configure how the Debugger/Programmer tools (such as MPLAB ICD3, REAL ICE or PICkit 3) operate. Configuration options vary depending on which tool and device are selected. As a general rule, things like memory ranges to program, voltages, clock sources and speeds, and a variety of other debug options may be controlled from this category.
- Select the memory range to program
- Use software breakpoints
- Erase all before programming
- Low Voltage Programming
- Freeze Peripherals on Halt
- Configuration Options
- Debug clock selection and speed
- Select REAL ICE Firmware to Load
- External Trigger Configuration
This section describes how to set MPLAB® ICD 3 configuration options from within MPLAB X IDE.
- Memory ranges for programming and preservation
- Software Breakpoints
- Programming tasks and settings
- Power settings
- and more…
Microchip Technology acquires Atmel