MDB Reference: x
x /tnfu [address]
The MDB x command is used to examine memory in any of several formats, independently of your program data types.
- Type of Memory: r = file register; p = program (flash); e =EEPROM data.
- Repeat Count (integer). Specifies how much memory in u units to display.
- Display Format: same formats supported by print.
- Unit Size: b = bytes; h = half words (two bytes); w = words (four bytes).
- The starting address (defaults to just after last address examined). Once you specify t and u, they will "stick" for subsequent uses of x, until changed.
> x /r2b 0x1f886030 00 00
Microchip Technology acquires Atmel