dsPICDEM™ SMPS Buck Development Board provides an easy and economical way to evaluate the dsPIC30F202x/1010 SMPS & Digital Power Conversion family. It's a prototyping platform to investigate digital power conversion and digital SMPS design.
- Socketed dsPIC30F2020 on board
- Input voltage range 7 V to 15 V (nominal 9 V)
- User can enable a dynamic output load to investigate transient response
- User can use potentiometers to simulate application features such as voltage trim, remote voltage sense, voltage tracking, current sharing, etc.
- Example software is available for implementing digital dual synchronous buck converters.